It's finally Friday! And what a busy week it has been! Be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and join in the fun. :)
1. Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: My husband and I went out to eat here on Sunday after church. He of course ordered the steak and I got the steak nachos. YUMMY! These are so good and not too big of a meal.
2. Letter, Word & Sentence Sorting: We are currently in our second week of summer school. One of my little guys worked on this sorting activity this week and finally understands the difference between the 3 pieces. We would count letters in the words and count the words in the sentences to extend the lesson a bit.
3. Coffee!: It is technically summer vacation, so I am staying up later and later. But I am teaching summer school, so I am still having to get up early. It is getting harder each morning to get up! This is the flavor that I have been using this week in my Keurig Coffee Maker. I make a cup to drink at home and then one to take with me to school.
4. Guilty Pleasure: The Bachelorette...No front runners yet that I like. A lot of guys on there this time that I don't really like. I'm a little embarrassed to even say I watch this show. :)
5. Field Trip Time!!: Each week we get to take a field trip for our summer school group. This week we went to CiCi's Pizza. The kids took a tour of the kitchen and refrigerated section, made pizzas, and of course consumed mass quantities of food!!! Who knew second and third grade kids could each eat 16 slices of pizza, 8 slices of cheesy sticks, 6 cinnamon rolls and endless refills of soda?? Okay, maybe they didn't eat quite that much, but it couldn't be that far off. Kids on field trips to a buffet can eat I tell you!